Module 'Young safety driver'
Type of offence
This project specifically targets some types of driving offences (alcohol levels, narcotics - cannabis - speed) and only young people from 16 to 22. Offenders involved in serious accidents in which people were injured cannot attend this course.
- 20 hours of training
- 1 Saturday, 1 weekday or 2 weeknights
- Maximum 12 participants
- Involving young people by using group techniques and techniques deriving from motivational interviews
- Raising awareness of the risks linked to driving behaviour
- Raising understanding as far as the potential victims are concerned
- Looking for new behavioural patterns
- Group dynamics adapted to the participants' age
- Analysis of driving behaviours in general
- Analysis and brainstorming on the road risks and their possible consequences