Module 'Driving under the influence of drugs'
Type of offence
Driving under the influence of drugs whether there was an accident or hit-and-run or not.
- 20 hours of training
- 1 Saturday, 1 weekday and 2 weeknights or 3 weekdays
- Maximum 10 participants
- Raising awareness of the risks linked to driving under the influence of drugs
- Raising awareness of one's own responsibility and of the possible consequences one's behaviour can entail.
- Looking for new behavioural patterns
- Group dynamics
- Information on the risks (legal, medical, financial and social...)
- Analysis and brainstorming on drugs consumption and driving.