Module 'Aggressiveness at the wheel'
Type of offence
Violence following a conflict on the road: threats and/or assault and battery.
- 30 hours of training
- 1 Saturday, 2 weekdays and 3 weeknights
- Maximum 8 participants
- Thinking about the causes that entail an aggressive behaviour on the road
- Raising awareness of the risks
- Raising awareness of one's own responsibility and of the possible consequences one's behaviour can entail.
- Becoming aware of the consequences for the victims
- Looking for new behavioural patterns
- Group dynamics
- Analysis and brainstorming on driving behaviours