RSW provides practical e-learning modules with quiz-based questions with correct and updated information deriving from the Highway Code. We also offer multimedia solutions tailor-made for our clients.
- 20 questions with a corresponding image - 1 correct answer - multiple choice
- After each question, you will receive the correct answer with some feedback.
- Automatic emails and reminders to take part to the e-learning module
- Management by the client or the BRSI
- The manager receives his "back office" results with an overview of the average score for each question
- Ability to export information towards Excel to do cross-tabulations
- Customisation possible (thanks to images and a video - with the addition of your company logo - and a coloured header)
- Choice between a user name access with a password you can choose yourself or an open platform
- Possibility of drawing up a registration form adaptable according to the client's wishes
After completing the e-learning module, you have a better knowledge and understanding of the traffic rules, a better appraisal of the traffic risks and you are able to anticipate the traffic risks.
Standard module themes
- Highway code (reminding of the traffic rules, the emphasis is put on knowledge and deeper understanding)
- Speed (highway code, awareness and assessment of risks, perception of risks)
- Bike@work (highway code, awareness of dangers, assessment and perception of risks)
- Distraction (highway code, awareness and assessment of risks, perception of risks)
- Seatbelt (highway code for children and adults, awareness and assessment of risks)
- Impaired driving (highway code, awareness and assessment of risks)